Page Buttons

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

NTT- Kicking off 2017

Happy New Year, y'all, and welcome to the first NTT of 2017!  I have my first big book deadline approaching February 1st, so for the past week and a half or so, I've been quilting like a mad woman at all hours of the day.  No exaggeration- I basted my current quilt at 3:30 am this morning...yikes!  I do have a couple of finishes to share soon (backing and quilting only), but today's daylight was waning, so they will have to wait for another post.

Never fear though, we can still get our eye-candy on with these drool-worthy projects from last week!  Check out this Cotton and Steel beauty from Judy at Sew Some Sunshine-


I love, love, LOVE how these Bonnie and Camille fabrics play against the charcoal background in these blocks by Tanya Quilts in CO-


And oh. my. gosh!  Check out this stunner by Summer Lee Quilts-


Clearly, y'all have been busy at your sewing machine too!  Time to kick off a brand new year of Needle and Thread Thursday.  Let's party, friends!

You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop"  when selecting your thumbnail photo.  For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work!  :)



5 comments:

  1. Glad I was able to link up with you again this year - here's to many more!
    http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting all your book stuff done. Sounds like it's an exhausting enterprise right at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you and your book! What a fabulous way to kick off the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the book. Looking forward to its release. Hoping that your New Year is going well. Quilting at 3AM... that sounds familiar, lol. 'Not sure if I've already told you this, but your blog is so fun, educational, and well written. Photos are excellent as well. The quilts are absolutely gorgeous. As you would say, awesome "eye candy".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. Good luck with the book preparations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips