Page Buttons

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

NTT and Winners!

Welcome back, and happy December, y'all!  I missed partying last week, but I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday in Louisiana with my family.  I hope all of you celebrating Turkey Day in the US had a wonderful time as well.  Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is officially the Christmas season- yay!  I love decorating my house, watching old Christmas movies, and singing along with the Christmas playlist on my iPod.  I still maintain that the Time Life Treasury of Christmas Set was one of the best gifts I ever received from the hubs (before SiriusXM, Pandora, and iTunes, of course).

Of course, that means that I am also swamped with some secret sewing projects for gifts that I can't share just yet.  One such project uses this gorgeous bundle, and I'm planning a fun, festive tutorial with it next week, so stay tuned-


Time to announce the Black Friday/Cyber Monday giveaway winners!  I selected the winners in the same order as they were listed in my sale/giveaway post.  First, the winners of a pdf pattern of choice from my shop are comment numbers 5 (Lissa) and 60 (Lee).

 




Next, the winner of the scrumptious V and Co Simply Colorful jelly roll (choice of three color ways) is comment number 11, Linda!



And last, but certainly not least, the winner of the Glisten Christmas FQ bundle from Fort Worth Fabric Studio is comment number 70, Janie!

Congratulations to all of you!  I will be emailing you soon so you can get your goodies!  :)




Okay, highlight time!  I can't tell you how much I love browsing through your projects each week, and having the honor of choose projects to feature, even if the choice is almost impossible sometimes! Life in the Dog House shared a couple of charity quilts in this cool pattern-


This Gravity quilt from Anja Quilts is absolutely stunning.  There are 114 Kona colors in this one- amazing!


And Soma from Whims and Fancies linked up this gorgeous rainbow star table runner (along with several other fantastic projects in the same post- check it out)!


I'm looking forward to checking out your projects this week.  Let's party!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

*After some trouble with Linky Tools yesterday (on their part), the link is working, so party on, friends (and thank you for being patient).  :)





10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the giveaways! It was very generous of you and I am excited to have won too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see if I can spell this time! I love the Time Life Treasury Christmas set! It has all the classics that were in my Dad's records, with none of the French-Canadian singing Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried to link up several times and I keep getting an error message, I have logged out and back in twice and it isn't working. I'll try again later. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippie!!! Thank you so much Kelly. I have sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Kelly! Can't wait to see what you are making. Thank you for hosting NTT.

    -Soma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same problem as Carole. I'll try again later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips