Page Buttons

Monday, October 20, 2014

A New Pattern Available!

No, I haven't finished the pattern for my latest Amy Buter quilt yet.  I'm not that fast!  I promise to get it written soon though!  The latest pattern I'm talking about is my Acadian Trellis quilt pattern-


This pattern was featured in Modern Quilts Unlimited magazine recently, but only in the lap size.  I've done all of the quilty math for you and expanded the pattern to include twin and queen sizes as well.  It is available in my Craftsy and Etsy shops, so hop on over and check it out!




3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I also LOVE your last Moroccan tile quilt. It showcases the prints so well :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous pattern. I bet you will sell lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern - can have lots of fun with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips