Page Buttons

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Psst! Have You Heard?

Beth at Plum and June is hosting her New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop again this year!  I participated in last year's hop and I can say- without a doubt, that it really helped me get my bearings in the blogging community.

                                                       Plum and June

Beth is super organized, and also includes an advice and tech help series from more established bloggers.  These posts were really helpful in helping me find my voice, as well as making my blog design reflect the image I wanted.

Of course, the best part of participating in a blog hop is meeting new friends and gaining inspiration from others who share a love of modern quilting and blogging.  So, if you're new (within the last two years) to blogging, and are a modern quilter, you should definitely head over to Plum and June and check out the details for this year's hop!  You won't regret it!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kelly! Going to visit there now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too kind - thanks so much Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I'm going to check this out. I can't tell you how badly I need help. All I want to do is concentrate on content but computer/bloggy tech crap takes up 85% of my time. I would quit blogging if I didn't love it so much. It's a lot of work. Thanks for the mention. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips